Profit from Knowledge

Profit from Knowledge
primaryinfo.com

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Please Help me,I AM AN Orphan



Please Help me,I AM AN Orphan
 
Dear Sir/Madam
From Jeffrey Paul
Address 185 Rue De Ville,
Abidjan,Cote D Ivoire

Dearest One,
 
I Am Jeffery Paul, The Only Son Of  My Late Mr.Abraham Paul. I Am 17 Years Old. My Father Is A Wealthy Cocoa Merchant. Trouble Began In 2010 When My Fathers Partners Began To Suspect That My Father Is Not Giving Proper Accounts Of All The Tonnes Of Cocoa Being Cultivated By The Local Farmers In Some Villages...As A Result of This And The Envy On The Money He Was Poisioned By His Associates.
 
But Before His Death, He Deposited The Sum Of  $3,500,000 (Three Million, Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) In A Bank In Ivory Coast For Establishment Of New Farms But Now That He Is Dead I Want You To Stand As my Guardian And And Help Me Transfer The Money In Your Country And Also Invest It In Any Good Business.

According To The Agreement That My Late Father Made With The Bank, i Cannot Take Control Of The Money Until I Reach The Age Of  23. I Talked With The Bank And They Advised Me That They Can Only Release The Money To My Guardian,I Am Willing To Offer you 20% of The Total Sum for Your Assistance And Iin No Way Connected With Any Ilegal transaction, Please Help Me To Get out of This Terrible Situation And our Almighty God Will Bless You Aslo.

 
I will Reward You Greatly For Your Kind Assistance To Me After The Transfer Of The Money To Your Account. I Hope And Wait For Your Kind Reply Through This My Private Email Adress   ljpjeffrey17@gmail.com
 
Best Regards
Jeffery Paul.

No comments:

Post a Comment