Profit from Knowledge

Profit from Knowledge
primaryinfo.com

Thursday, October 27, 2011

AUTOCAD Mechanical / Solidworks 2011 SP / AUTOCAD 2012

Hello,
 
 AUTOCAD Mechanical --- With this version ,you can install it on as many machines & many times as you want.
 
  It has come to my attention that you might have an interest in purchasing AUTOCAD Mechanical  .
 
  I am selling AUTOCAD Mechanical  --- the FULL  version, besides  it does not need to  go through the  "Activation" process.
 
 Although this is a  not an "official disk" it works exactly the same,and has even more benefits. Since it has no activation files, it can
be installed unlimited times on as many computers as you like which is a big plus!
 
  The only down side to this is that there is no Web Based Support from CAD/CAM COMPANY  because it was not bought from them.
  It's functions is  all the same as  Store_Bought programs.
 
  I'd be willing to sell it to you for a very low price of $50 USD .-plus a small shipping & handling fee.You simply cannot beat this offer.
This would cost you $4449 USD.-plus tax in any store and you can only install the store bought version on one computer.
As I said there are not any limitations or restrictions with this type of version other than the web-based support,
but who really needs that anyways?  I don't.
 
  If you want to purchase any AUTOCAD Mechanical    email me with your shipping address and inform me which item you want, and I will even send it in advance.
 
  You will receive it in 4-8 business days (sent from outside the United States) and check it out for free to see if it
is in perfect condition (just check out whether it is readable on your system or not) just open it up and see if your
computer can read the files and if so then it will work with your system. Then email me back and let me know.
 
  After I get your payment via an online-payment service such as PayPal which usually seems to work best for most people
I will email you the code-number to install the programs .This is the best method to do this type of business online....
for all parties involved.
 
  I hope to hear from you soon.
  Thank You,

No comments:

Post a Comment