- 3-3/4-Inch Head Length – Great for working in tight spaces; 3/8-Inch Single Sleeve Ratcheting Chuck – maximum versatility and grip; Electronic Clutch – 11 settings + drill mode for complete control in fastening applications
- Extended Multi-Position Handle – Provides convenience and versatility; Built In LED’s – Illuminates work surface and indicates clutch out
- Voltage: 18V; No Load Speed: 0-1500; Torque: 125 in-lbs; Chuck Type: 3/8-Inch Single Sleeve Ratcheting; Trigger: Multi-Position; LED Light: Yes
- No of Battery Included: 0; Tool Width: 3-3/4-Inch; Tool Height: 11-1/4-Inch; Tool Weight: 2.75 lbs; Shipping Weight: 2.78 lbs
- Includes: 2615-20 M18 Cordless Right Angle Drill-Bare Tool Only
The Milwaukee M18 Cordless Right Angle Drill combines a 3.75in. total head length with an integrated electronic clutch to create the most compact 18V right angle drill driver in the industry. A 3/8in. singingle sleeve keyless chuck, extended multiposition trigger and up to 125 ft.-lbs. of torque provide versatility, ease of use and power that is unmatched.
SAVE MONEY by replacing or adding specific tools that work with the M18 Lithium-Ion battery and charger you already own. The Milwaukee M18 bare tool system lets you choose the tool you need to get the job dedne – without buying a complete kit. Add a Milwaukee bare tool to your M18 cordlessless system today. Max. Torque (in.-lbs.): 125, Volts: 18, Speed – No Load (RPM): 0-1,500, Chuck Size