Profit from Knowledge

Profit from Knowledge
primaryinfo.com

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Attention My Dear

Attention My Dear:

I wish to request for your friendship and do business with you.
I have discovered some unclaimed fund in our high way/express online data-base frame so I discussed with the treasury vault director and she is willing for you to physically come here to claim this fund through our guideline and support.

All I need from you is your interest to be my foreign partner so that things will be done with cordial relationship, equity and rationality.

We have a plan to load the fund in ATM CARDS and send them to you or bring them to you by myself so that the fund will be withdrawn from the card on daily basis until we have the last cent otherwise using any other method will involve a lot of process which will involve your money and will eventually not come to an end… like getting several certificates, payments of insurance fee(s), then using diplomats and lots more.

If you assure me of your readiness for partnership I will show you the simple way this can be done and in few days we will celebrate.

I am a Ukraine national.

Thanks
Dr.A.Stoliarov

No comments:

Post a Comment