Profit from Knowledge

Profit from Knowledge
primaryinfo.com

Monday, October 31, 2011

Re:Dear Friend, Please Respond.



Good day,

I do foresee the surprise this letter will bring to you as it comes from a stranger,but be assured that it comes with the best of intentions.I got your contact on the Internet and was inspired to seek your co-operation.I am aware of the risks involved in sending this letter by mail,therefore i ask that you consider the factors below and keep it strictly confidential.

I am Saif al-Islam Gaddafi, the son of late Libyan leader Col Muammar Gaddafi,I am currently under pressure as my home has been taken over. I will like to seek for your partnership in keeping $25Million United State Dollars in your custody for my family. This fund will be moved from where it is deposited to you and I am assuring of 100% protection in dealing with me and I will furnish you with complete details of where the fund is deposited as soon as you declare your interest to partner with me in keeping the fund. The present Topple The Tyrants' since this morning. The group have claimed that they will remain in our property until it can be returned to the Libyan people and they have submitted a draft bill to the legislature, of which, if approved, would authorize the government to seek foreign assistance in tracking, freezing and confiscating the funds, properties and assets of my late father Col Muammar Gaddafi. Please read
http://www.arabianbusiness.com/photos/-topple-tyrants-occupy-gaddafi-son-s-london-home-385956.html?img=0

All I require is your honest co-operation with a ready hand, focused mind and a sincere heart.If you are interested please do contact me immediately so that I can send you further details for us to proceed swiftly, please contact me as soon as possible and do remember to include the followings:
1. Your Full Name{s} :- (To cross checking)
2. Current Contact Address:-
3. Present Occupation and position: -
4. Your Age:-
5. Contact Phone Numbers {Office and Mobile {cell}:-
.
This is your role.

[1]. Act as the original beneficiary of the fund.
[2]. Receive, Invest and Manage the funds in your country.
[3]. Value of funds: $25Million US Dollars but was deposited as family treasure.
Anticipating an urgent response from you.

Regards,
Saif al-Islam Gaddafi

No comments:

Post a Comment