Profit from Knowledge

Profit from Knowledge
primaryinfo.com

Saturday, October 22, 2011

News: use IPod touch 4th to hack and remote control computer

use IPod touch 4th to hack and remote control computer

In this video , I will use my new ipod touch 4th to show how to remote control my computer, my friends is using my computer right now. and before I have already set up a wireless network, and open my computer 3389 port, then I make this video dedwnstairs and contect to the network then use the RDP to contect to my computer, and then my realy computer is locked off, so in the end of video you can see my friend call me and make some complains ….sorry for my poor english :) enjoy… my contact : cnhackertony@yahoo.com

name=”movie” value=”http://www.youtube.com/v/G66Xqkn7q_8&autoplay=1″>name=”allowFullScreen” value=”true”>

No comments:

Post a Comment