Profit from Knowledge

Profit from Knowledge
primaryinfo.com

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Dear Gentle Friend.

Dear Gentle Friend,

Greetings to you in the name of God. In my search for a reliable and God fearing person and having gotten your contact through prayers and painstaking efforts I have decided to seek your help in carrying out my last wishes. My name is Mrs. Joy Nicolas. Nationality Sierra Leone. I am 52 years of age, old woman a Christian. I was married with three children. My husband and two children died in plane crash years back.

My only child now is aged; she is 8 years of age. We are leaving in Cote d'Ivoire since past six years before this happen; I am dying of oesophageal cancers. Recently, My Doctor told me that I would not last for the period of five months due to cancer problem. It is my desire to write from my heart hoping that you will help me.

My late husband was one of the directors under titan kiblah government and owned two businesses in Dubai. He diverted some huge of money total is (14.850 Million Euros) only which he deposited with a bank in this country when he was alive.

Please I need your assistance in the following ways:

1. To help me receive this money into your account for my daughter care.

2. To help my only daughter to come over to your place to continue with her education.

3. To take her as your own blood child until she out of school.

If you can help me with these three things, to you 20% of the total money is for your personal use while 20% of the money will go to orphanage/motherless homes. And the remaining 60% of the money is for my daughter care. Once I hear from you I will provide you the bank information, were this money currently deposited for you to contact them.

Be blessed in a mighty way.

Best Regard

Mrs. Joy Nicolas.

No comments:

Post a Comment