Profit from Knowledge

Profit from Knowledge
primaryinfo.com

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Your Website

Hi, I was hoping you would give me just twelve minutes of your time to talk to you about your website. I am showing businesses like yours how they stack up against their competition, with a no obligation in depth analysis of their site. 

I pride myself in understanding how search engines work, and can break it down to a simple science for you.  If you give me an opportunity, I can show you how your site is currently stacking up against your competition and how you could be on top _ getting all the traffic your business deserves. 

 

I am doing this at no cost. If by the end of twelve minutes you do not want my help, at least I will know you are making an educated decision and will remember my name when you are ready.  

Please let me know the best way to reach you and any comments you want me to consider before I do my research.   

I look forward to earning your business,

Amber

Best Rank SEO | Outreach Department | San Diego, CA 92109

 

If you never want to hear from me again, just reply with REMOVE in the subject. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment