Profit from Knowledge

Profit from Knowledge
primaryinfo.com

Friday, November 25, 2011

Re:did you get my last email ?

 
Dear Friend,
 

Nice day , my friend.Thanks for your time to read my email .

Glad to know that you are in the market for plastic products and molds , we are the manufacturer of this line .

Our mail business arrange are as follows :

We also can design products upon customers' requests . Would you mind to visit our website : http://www.billion-mould.com/product/products.aspx ?

If any new inquiry , welcome here and I will try my best to satisfy you well with competitive prices as per your request .

Hope to hearing from you soon .

Best Regards,

Emily ( Seller)
 
Billion Thunder International Limited Cor.
Tel : 86-13724349601  86-075561109986
Skype : wellcut8891
Please consider the enviroment . Do you really need to print this email ?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment