- Smaller pocket-hole is less noticeable on exposed joints
- Features full compatibility with spacer blocks
- Drill guide works in the Kreg Jig or Kreg Jig master system
- Removable design is perfect for repairs and job-site joinery
- Black color makes it easy to differentiate from the standard drill guide
The new Kreg micro pocket drill guide allows woodworkers to drill a pocket-hole which is 25-Percent smaller than our standard pocket-holes and is perfect for use with 1/2-Inch material. The smaller pocket-hole and shorter 3/4-Inch pan head screws work to secure thinner materials and still keep the head of the screw below your fi nished surface, while at the same time easing the drill stroke and creating smaller more low-profile pocket-holes for every day use.