Profit from Knowledge

Profit from Knowledge
primaryinfo.com

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Re:Treat Confidential

Dear Friend,

How are you and everything generally? My name is Mr. Musa Malik ,I got your esteemed email contact from reliable source. I write to seek your assistance in the contest below.

I have been so confused since I got to carry out the general auditing of Tema branch of International commercial Bank of Ghana were I am currently the branch manager.

I would take a step of faith to tell you this, there was this foreigner Mr. Manfred Gregory Marschall,A consultant/contractor with the federal ministry of mines and power here in Ghana, in November 2006 he made a numbered time(fixed)deposit valued at us$11,500,000,000,00 [eleven million five hundred united state dollars,]for twelve calendar months in my bank branch, upon maturity, we sent a routine notification to his forwarded address but no reply, After a month we sent a reminder and finally I discover from his contract employers that Mr. Manfred Gregory Marschall has died from an automobile accident, on further investigation, I found out that he died without making will and all attempts to trace his relations was fruitless.

This sum of us$11.5 million is still intact in our bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at end of every year, nobody is coming forward to claim it.

Officially, Ghana federal law specify it clearly in the banking act of 1999 amended constitution, that fund/property deposited with any financial institution after five years
without servicing, the money will revert to the ownership of the Ghana government, if nobody applies to claim the fund.

However, based on the above information as insider in the bank, I want you to corroborate with me and claim this money from our bank as a relation to late Mr. Manfred our deceased customer, so that the proceed of this deposit can be transferred to you as his next of kin for our sharing.

Every information bank will demand from you to prove that you relate to the depositor will be send to you on demand.

I intend putting my share of the fund for investment purpose outside Ghana.

All what I need from you is your sincere trust that you cannot sit on this funds when it is finally transferred into your account.

Note; I will allow you 35% of this funds for your assistance and 5% for any expenses you may encore in the process of securing this funds
into your local bank account.

I am waiting for your positive response.

My best regard.

From Musa Malik

No comments:

Post a Comment