Profit from Knowledge

Profit from Knowledge
primaryinfo.com

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Your Website

My name is Kiera and I specialize in getting websites to the top of the search engines, where they get traffic! My style is simple, I shoot you straight with the facts of how search works and then let you help me tailor a package that meets your individual needs to increase your traffic the most.

My rates are very reasonable as I only take on clients that I know I can drastically increase traffic for and I don't do contracts. I like to go over your website and explain all the areas your site is lacking the basic SEO concepts.

Give me ten minutes of your time and I will have you fully understanding what the issues are with your site and what needs to be done to fix them, and its free! What's the best way to reach you?

Thanks,

Kiera Kenney

Best SEO | Outreach Department | 8372 N. Wetten Ave. | Los Angeles, CA 90011

*Reply to me with "REMOVE" in the subject line of your email to be removed from our mailer*

No comments:

Post a Comment