Profit from Knowledge

Profit from Knowledge
primaryinfo.com

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Message from Patrick

Forgive me for not having the pleasure of knowing your mindset before making this offer which I know must come to you by surprise. It is the pressure of life that made me write you in this manner. I humbly wish to solicit your assistance in a funds transfer business. This money was drawn and kept away, out of the excess and unprecedented profit made last year by my branch office in which I am the manager. I have already submitted an audited, approved and certified end-of-the-year report for the year 2010 to my head office and they will never on earth find out. Equally dividends has been declared and shared to the shareholders of the bank on 30th March, 2011 during the bank's Annual General Meeting.
I since then placed the funds on a Non-Investment Account without a beneficiary. Could you perhaps be able to receive these funds under due and legal process, I will fill in your name and configure it in our bank database as holder of this Non-Investment Account. I will then guide you on how to apply to my head office for the Account Closure/bank-to-bank remittance of the fund to your designated bank account.
I wish you retain 40% of this risk free transaction if you give me your consent, while 60% shall be for me. I believe this is God's sent to help me alleviate the sufferings and pains I am passing through in life for quite an appreciable number of years now. This transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the laws of my country Ghana and yours. Your major role would be to provide an existing account or open an account with zero balance, where the fund will be transferred and you then stand as the original depositor of this fund in our bank.
At this juncture, I wish to tell you what prompted me to package this deal. My mother has leukemia, (a disease of the blood) and she needs an urgent bone marrow transplant or else she will die in a no distance time. I want this transplanting to be done in any good hospital in your country as quickly as we can conclude this business of ours. If there is any known hospital to you or you can assist me and find one for me. Once this fund is transferred into your account, I shall take my annual leave and bring in my sick and ailing mother along with my dear wife so that you can help put us through with the hospital activities throughout their stay, because i intend to come back and resume my duty at the expiration of my leave. Please do bear with me for saying that you will assist us, I said this because at this juncture I believe you are now a dear friend to me. Thanks in anticipation.
With Regards,
Patrick Frimpong.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment