Profit from Knowledge

Profit from Knowledge
primaryinfo.com

Sunday, May 22, 2011

I Need A Product in your Country

Hello,
Hello my good friend i got your email address through the internet selecting Dictionary My name is Suresh Sharma, originated from India but now work in west Africa in Veterinary Company here in Ghana for animals drugs company. I will like to introduce you to a business that can give us profits in a short term without fail...My boss want to come to your country to buy some chemical for animal drugs and we can get this chemical only in your Country INDIA.

I will give you the contact of the local dealer in your country, so that you can buy from them and sell to my boss at a very high price. The local dealer is selling the chemical at the rate of $35,500, dollars and my boss will buy it from you at the rate of $65,500 dollars per one Can. And yourself and myself will share the profits you will make from my boss.

If you are interested I will forward the full contact of my boss to you , so that you can contact him for more discussion regarding the business and I will still give you the contact of the local dealer in your country.i wait to hear from you.
Regards,
Thanks
Suresh Sharma



Treat yourself at a restaurant, spa, resort and much more with Rediff Deal ho jaye!

No comments:

Post a Comment