Profit from Knowledge

Profit from Knowledge
primaryinfo.com

Thursday, April 14, 2011

HELLO SALES

Hello sales,

I will love to purchase from you but before i can do that i will like to know if you can ship product's to ASIA(Korea.) and to know more about your market and to also know your mode of payment because i will be making payment with my credit card and also note that I have my own shipping company that will be coming for the pick up,so please i will like for you to get back to me with the products you have availabele and the price list for me to make my Order, will be expecting to read from you soon.AND MY ADDRESS IS:
103-103 Yangwoo Apt, 323 Sosadong Sosaku
Bucheon City
Kyunggido
Korea .

Regards
Mark

1 comment:


  1. TODAY I GOT MY DESIRED XMAS LOAN AMOUNT $520,000.00 FROM A RELIABLE AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY. IF YOU NEED A LOAN NOW EMAIL CONTACT drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    Hello, I'm here to testify of how i got my loan from BENJAMIN LOAN FINANCE(drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com) I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan to pay bills, start business or build a house, they offer all kinds of loan. So feel free to contact Dr. Benjamin Owen he holds all of the information about how to obtain money quickly and painlessly without cost/stress via Email: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    Consider all your financial problems tackled and solved ASAP. Share this to help a soul right now THANKS.

    ReplyDelete