Profit from Knowledge

Profit from Knowledge
primaryinfo.com

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Re: iboga seeds and roots bark for sale

Your request is posted to Trade portal
Keep watching
http://sales-brochures.blogspot.com/
You may get response from Buyers

From: Dr Ndialos ngoke <drndialo2011@gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, February 3, 2011 3:30 pm
Subject: iboga seeds and roots bark for sale
To: informer@eth.net

> Dear Sir
> Greeting am from the central Africa country call Cameroon .By Name
> am Mr.
> Ndiale from the south west Region of Cameroon I live in a small
> village of
> the foot of mount Cameroon .I am a herbal and medicinal plants
> Roots, Tree
> Barks and Seeds Collector. I collected my plants in the central Africa
> countries Gabon, Cameroon and Equatorial Guinea Congo. About
> botanical seeds
> I have access to. I have access to as much as many botanical seeds
> in the
> central Africa forest..I will send you a list of seeds and plant i
> haveAccess to the plant and seeds with tress bark for medicinal
> used ..iboga dry
> roots,iboga root barks ,iboga seeds,.
> Ask for my list i will send it
> thanks
>

No comments:

Post a Comment