Profit from Knowledge

Profit from Knowledge
primaryinfo.com

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Greetings From A Sacred Heart

FRAUD - BEWARE !
Greetings From A Sacred Heart
Dearest Beloved one

Be bless in the name of God and sorry to intrude into your privacy.As i
hope that this mail meet you in good sense of mind.

Please read this mail gently and try to absorb the content therein as this
is not one of any such mail you read but i have prayed and fasted
irrespective to my present predicament believing God that i shall meet the
right person that will be sincere,faithful and God fearing.

My name is Mrs PRISCA DABAL,I am from Abidjan the economic capital city of
COTE D'IVOIRE.I am married to late Mr.Solomon Dabal who was a cocoa
merchant and died as a result of the rebel war in my country.We were
married for twenty years without a child.He died as a stray bullet hit him
during the war.Since his death I decided not to remarry.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of Ten Million united
states dollars(10,000,000.00)USD in one of the leading BANKS here in the
federal republic of COTE D'IVOIRE that specializes in the safe keeping of
Gold,Diamond,Valuables,Governmental files and top secret
documents,precious stones etc. Recently,I was confirmed to be suffering
from Cancer and the Doctors informed me that i will not last for the next
few years to come.

Hence I decided to donate this fund to CHARITY varying from
church,mosque,mission,the Orphanage and motherless babies home,
organization or good person that will utilize this money to help the poor.

Please, contact me as soon as you receive this message if you will be able
to handle this project by assuring me of your willingness and capabilities
as well as your sincerity and not capitalizing on my present health
Condition to betray me;respond back to me here of your willingness here

I await to hear from you in due course as any delay from may cause me to
look for someother person as well.
To God be the Glory
Mrs. Prisca Dabal
**************************************************
Certainly a day will come when you will be wrapped in a piece of cloth and
put in a grave just as my late husband, where there is no light, no door
neither window nor air conditioner........ It could be today, tomorrow or
next.... "Fear GOD and do good deeds.
What matter is life is not how much you have or the number of houses or
cars or wealth that you has but what matters most before Almighty Allah is
how many people that has lost their hopes,smiles and happiness that you
decided to put smiles of those lost faces is what determines who you are
before Almighty GOD.

We can only be remembered by our good works while we are no more but our
legacy and good gesture will last forever.
GOD loves you more.
***************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment