Profit from Knowledge

Profit from Knowledge
primaryinfo.com

Monday, December 6, 2010

GOOD DEAL FOR YOU

EMINENTLY CONFIDENTIAL

From: ALHAJA, KUDIRAT HALIMA KABILA

 

 
                    PRESIDENT/ CEO,

SOLICITING FOR YOUR PERSUASIVE ASSISTANCE FROM A WIDOW

 
It gives me a great pleasure to contact you, and I do hope this letter will not come to you as a surprise. I am Alhaja. Kudirat Halima Kabila (the last wife of the former Congolese Military President/ Head of States, Laurent Kabila) who died mysteriously in the year 2000, I have been in South Africa since the death of my husband, do to hash treatment from Joseph who is penny pinched. I decided to contact you so that we can arrange with you for favorable terms of trade, and the possibility of moving some family funds, to your possession. Since the death of my husband, the incumbent president Joseph who is the first son of my husband from another wife, have not allowed me and my kids to enjoy the presidential privilege because of the enmity that existed between the mother and me, Consequently our bank account in Congo and abroad have been frozen in a very wicked Manner, For the past 5years I have lost over US$100 million to the Government of Congo. All these loses was mainly due to the fact that, my late husband confided in me as the last wife than the first wife.
 
For partnership purpose, and for the sake of humanity, we decided to contact you in confidence to inform you that we have in our possession the deposits made by my late Husband in my name, which were funds that were in one's heart moved out of Congo to South Africa. This fund involves a total cash sum of USD45M (Fourthy- five Million united-states Dollars only.), which were hidden and packaged in one big Metal Box, presently kept with a Diplomatic Security Deposit Company in South Africa, as Family Treasures. In regards to this, you are to forward your private telephone and fax number to enable my only son to communicate with you, so as to arrange and move this fund from South Africa to your account in your country.
 
For security reasons all Communications regarding to this transaction should be strictly by phone and fax. Secondly, we have agreed to offer you 20% 0f the USD. $45Million, for your Immense assistance to us, while you will hold 80% on trust for us as we would like to do a good business Investment in your country and also invest in charity, Please you are required to treat this letter Highly confidential as no other person knows about this money Except me, my son (Mohammed), your very self and our lawyer in South Africa. Please do contact my son who is presently in South Africa on, Tel: + 27 72-62-94-222 and Email:mohammedkabila1976@gmail.com. Looking forward to hearing from you via my son. May God bless you as you help a widow in need of help?
 
Yours sincerely,



 
ALHAJA KUDIRAT HALIMA KABILA (DR).
(ON BEHALF OF KABILA FAMILY)

No comments:

Post a Comment