Profit from Knowledge

Profit from Knowledge
primaryinfo.com

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

From Miss Nino Mary Betsy Haskell



 From Miss Nino Mary Betsy Haskell
Address Rue de Quarter Riviera
Blvd Lagunaire, Abidjan 10, Cote D'Ivoire
Compliment of the Season.
 
My name is Miss Mary Nino (18yrs). I am the only child of late Mrs. Betsy Haskell, may her soul rest in perfect peace. I am an Inherited Georgia/Ivorian citizen born here in Abidjan Ivory Coast because my late mother has been living and working here until her death in 2007. My Mother was married to an Ivorian Man called PASCAL OLIVIER, who died when I was only Three years old.  Before the death of my mother in 2007, my mother was a contractor to Compagnie Ivoirienne D'Electricite (CIE) here in Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire . My mother was shot by the rebels due to the political crisis here in this country and this led to her death. 
 
My late mother is from BATUMI GEORGIA , I was born and brought up here in Abidjan , I never had the opportunity to know more about my father as he died while I was just three years old. Before now I was an under graduate studying at Ashesi university college Ghana in neighboring country to Ivory Coast . My mother was assassinated by the unknown persons (rebels) on her visit to the contract site at Buoake in the Northern Area part of this country. The rebels claim that they miss-took my mother to be a FRANCE Citizen as the REBELS accused the FRANCE of being strangers and supporting the Government during the 2002 war out break that divided the country into two parts. 
 
I was at school in Ghana a neighboring country when I heard about the tragedy as she was taken to the hospital, two weeks before her death, she called me to her bed side at the hospital and handed documents to me, The document is covering a deposit of Fifty Two Million United States Dollars ($52,000.000.00) which my she deposited in a into a consignment at a Security Company since 2006. The location will detail you as soon as I receive your positive response to help me, According to her she said this money was meant to establish her foreign business in America/ Europe and Asia after her retirement as she will gladly return back to GEORGIA or any other country of her choice to settle down since she was an orphan.
 
 It was at this same hospital that my late mother now narrated to me what caused her husband my father 's death, she told me that my late father was poisoned by his relatives when he visited them in a meeting and he came back complaining of his stomach which eventually led to his death and they family members took over all her husband properties and wealth accusing her of killing their brother her husband  and they chase her away with me and she has to look for a place to settled down and took care of me and never remarried. It was all the money she got from the contracts she did during the first president of this country that she kept in the security company and declared it to be containing family belongs.
 
Finally she advised me to look for a reliable person outside Africa whom I can confide in, so that the person can help me evacuate the money and invest it into any lucrative business for our future.
Now, I am looking for a trust worthy foreign partner/guardian over sea to confide the release of this money into his/her hand and relocate to establish the money on a lucrative business and live my life in quiet as my late mother wished.
 
This is why I am contacting you, I need your assistance to deliver the consignment containing this money to your country and invest the money on any on any profitable business ventures of your choice.
 
Note: please if you can assist me inform me as soon as possible so that I will introduce you as my foreign partner/guardian within the next three days, if not I will start looking for someone else.
Await your soonest response.
Respectfully yours,
Nino Mary.

No comments:

Post a Comment