Email Address: { amandabejo20@hotmail.co.uk }
PHILIPPIANS - 4 v13 I Can Do All Things.
Dearest One Please Be Honest,
Good day,
My name is Mrs. Amanda .B. Johnson, I am a dying
woman who had decided to donate what I have to
the Charities. I am 71 years old and was
diagnosed for cancer about four years ago,
immediately after the death of my husband,
I have been touched to donate from what I have
inherited from my late husband for the good work
rather than allow his relatives to use my
husband's hard earned fund.
As I lay on my sick bed, I want you to help me
in carrying out my last wish on earth which will
be very profitable to you. I want to WILL a
total sum of $10million USD to you which I want
you to distribute part of it to any charity home
for me and the rest for yourself and your family
which I will inform you on how to share all,
please for further information contact me ASAP.
My Regards,
Mrs Amanda .B. Johnson
No comments:
Post a Comment