Profit from Knowledge

Profit from Knowledge
primaryinfo.com

Monday, May 16, 2011

Business Attention!!

Hello, Kindly allow me the privilege of introducing myself to you, my name is Dr. Carius Wolfram, 49yrs old naturalized UK citizen, I am originally from Bolivia. I do have a proposal which I would pray you to consider ,I had before now been employed with Pfizer UK ,this Company supplies a natural herb {Tagrri Seeds} to Sterling Bioscience Pharmaceutical Organization ,it is used for their research programmers in the search for cure for diseases. Now Pfizer UK procures this herb from India at the rate of 4,100 Indian rupees and supply to Sterling Bioscience at the rate of £195,I have informed Sterling Bioscience Pharmaceutical Ltd UK that I will supply at the rate of £180 and the Director has agreed on this and has asked me to supply 500 - 1000 sachets. I need someone that I can do the business with. I need a partner, I can present to the company as the dealer of the product in India. My intention is, for you to get the product from the dealers then re-sell to Sterling Bioscience Pharmaceutical Ltd UK at the agreed price as stated above, thereafter the profit would be shared between you and me. I am unable to travel for now after a bad vehicle accident which has put me out of work for about 8 months, I have no intentions on losing out in profit as I need it to pay up my medical bills. With this I am hoping that you can assist me in supplying the Company this product, I do not want Sterling Bioscience Pharmaceutical to have the contact of the dealer in India as this transaction would be a continuous one, I would Want to know if you would be willing and able to handle this transaction. Kindly mail me your response as soon as practicable. Regards, Dr Carius Wolfram Email: dr.cw1@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment