Profit from Knowledge

Profit from Knowledge
primaryinfo.com

Thursday, November 17, 2011

How are you?

Dear Sir,

My name is Mansour Daw the security chief personal headed late Col Muammar
Gaddafi's security brigades, I flee Tripoli to Niger as an asylum-seeker
with my comrades. During our move we convoy few gold, dollars and euros to
Niamey in Niger.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-14799075

The US State Department and European Union in collaboration with ICC put
pressure in Niger Government place some of us on safe custody under Niger
security forces in Niamey which authentically end will be to us to the
traitors in Libya or to ICC.

I am asking your cooperation to receive US$43 Million Dollars on behalf of
myself and my two comrades and keep to your account, pending when we make
further movement from Niger to a safe country where we can invest the
fund. Please note that the money have been moved out of Niger for safety
location, ready to receive upon your acceptance with no risk involve.

I and my colleague unanimously offer you 25% of the total amount for your
help and 5% for any expenses you may imply during course of receiving the
funds. Please confirm your kind consideration and acceptance through your
return email for future details.

Please understand that email communication is not the best for this
business wish is why I will want you to enclose with on return email your
phone number and full name, also be kind to treat this business as very
secret and confidential.


Thank you

Mansour Daw

No comments:

Post a Comment