Profit from Knowledge

Profit from Knowledge
primaryinfo.com

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Reviews: INFILA AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER REVIEWS

INFILA AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER REVIEWS

INFILA Automatic
Thread large or thin needles automatically. Designed for straightforward operation with a push of a button. Single or double threading.

Rating:

SALE Price: $ 3.25

USERS REVIEWS:

This needle threader functions excellent and straightforward to use. Such a excellent price also. I also have the Clover brand needle threader, but the Infila threader can thread fine needles and more massive needles, which the Clover doesn’t do. Plus the Clover brand costs about four times far more than Infila. So I also purchased the machine needle threader as well and it worked far superior than the built-in needle threader on my machine! I purchased one more smaller needle threader as effectively for my machine (“witch” brand) and it works wonderful too. I purchased all 3 threaders for less than the expense of one particular Clover threader and it does a superior job! I am going to inform my sewing/quilting close friends about these.


Popularity: unranked

No comments:

Post a Comment