Profit from Knowledge

Profit from Knowledge
primaryinfo.com

Saturday, September 3, 2011

News: Feel you like a river ~ ATB and Heather Nova Video

Feel you like a river ~ ATB and Heather Nova Video

Enjoy this beautiful song. Feel you like a river ATB and Heather Nova CD: Two Worlds lyrics: I can feel you across the miles in my body Almost physical – spiritual like there was no separation like you were right beside me like a river I can feel forever in my mind I can always reach for you inside We can stay together in our minds Feel you like a river never dies Remember the bridge we crossed out over the water with the sun streaming in through the leaves We can keep it alive Was just energy I can feel forever in my mind I can always reach for you inside We can stay together in our minds Feel you like a river never dies And I feel, I feel, I feel you like a river I can feel forever in my mind I can always reach for you inside We can stay together in our minds Feel you like a river never dies And I feel, I feel, I feel you like a river (x3) “Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.”

Search Amazon
US search UK search De search Fr search Fr search


View post:

Feel you like a river ~ ATB and Heather Nova Video
Prices review
ATB Music

No comments:

Post a Comment