Profit from Knowledge

Profit from Knowledge
primaryinfo.com

Thursday, September 15, 2011

CAN I TRUST YOU ON THIS?

Dear Sir,
 
My name is SHZAD SHAH from Malaysia.I am 17 years old and i am the only child of my parents,I lost my parents in a road accident last year 10th of July 2010 to be precise.My father was a successful business man before he died.He had a large estate which he willed all to me but his younger brother(my uncle) have confiscated everything and subjected me into an unbearable pains since the death of my parents.
He forced me to live in his house,he treats me like a slave to worsen all,my movements and life is being restricted and monitored all day.
 
But i am glad to discover that he could not trace one of my father's assets which is $45,000,000 (Forty five million united state dollas)he deposited in a security vault in Europe few weeks before his untimely death.I am in urgent need of a trusted person that can receive this fund on my behalf and assist me to come over to his Country before my uncle will discover it.

I want to ask you, If you are capable to help me on this by receiving this fund and also investing it into any business that can benefit both of us. If you cannot,Please quietly look for a reliable and honest person that can handle this as long as you will remain honest to me till we meet.
 
I dearly need your urgent reply to enable me to give you the full information about this and also connect you to the financial consultants that are incharge of this fund in Europe.
 
Thanks
Shzad Shah.

No comments:

Post a Comment